Terms and Conditions
- All Proposals are valid for 30 days from date of Proposal unless otherwise stated.
- All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rates.
- Whilst Innovate Consulting will endeavour to complete all work ordered within the stated times, Innovate Consulting or any
agent neither offers nor implies any guarantee of this.
- Software supplied by Innovate Consulting or through a 3rd party then Innovate Consulting do not offer any guarantee
as to its suitability as this is down to you the customer to make that judgment.
- Where the Proposal is based on information supplied by the customer, Innovate Consulting will not be held responsible for any
problems arising, due to the inaccuracy of information provided.
- All items supplied remain the property of Innovate Consulting until paid for in full.
- software supplied direct by Innovate Consulting is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Hardware supplied direct by Innovate Consulting will only be accepted for return with a valid returns number and if proved
faulty, and returned in original condition.
- No goods will be ordered or any works commenced, until the deposit has been received and funds cleared in full or Proposal
acceptance or purchase orders both showing the agreed terms have been returned.
- Innovate Consulting will not be held responsible for the delay in the start, or completion of any installation where our
terms are not adhered to in full. Nor will Innovate Consulting be held responsible for any delays where supplier errors occur.
- Accounts are only available on application, and after a suitable trading period have been completed and are solely at the
discretion of Innovate Consulting. Innovate Consulting reserves the right to remove any account facilities without prior notice.
- For new customers and non-account customers: Product only 100% On order Systems Installation, Consultancy: 50% with
initial order, 40% on start of installation, 10% on completion of installation.
- Interest will be charged at a rate of 8% above bank base rate of the RBS, of total amount overdue, each month.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that adequate backups are taken prior to Innovate Consulting or any agent
staff commencing any work, and therefore Innovate Consulting will not be held responsible for the loss of any data or programs incurred.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that access to all necessary items is available and not obstructed. This
includes access to computing equipment in use by staff, as and when required.
- Innovate Consulting will levee a charge for any time wasted due to the above no being observed. Neither will Innovate
Consulting be held responsible for any down time of the client computer system while work is being carried out.
- In the event of the performance of any obligations by the company being prevented, delayed or any way interfered with by an act of God, fire, inclement,
explosions, shortage of labour, materials, power or other supplies, late delivery or performance or non-delivery or non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors, governmental order or intervention
(whether or not having the force of the law) or any other cause whatever beyond the Company's control or an unexpected or exceptional nature the Company may suspend or treat as impossible the
performance or any obligation to the Customer without liability for any loss.
- These conditions and the contract to which this document relates shall in all respects beconstrued and operate in accordance
with English Law, and the Customer hereby submits to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts, save where the Innovate Consulting where this document shall in all respects be construed and
operate in accordance with English Law and the Customer hereby submits to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Any use of images or outher content found on this website is prohibited,outher than for the sole purpose of promoting Innovate Consulting and may result is
prosecution under current copyright laws © Innovate Consulting.
Registered Office: 5, Cope Rd Worcester WR3 7JL United Kingdom
VAT Reg. No.: 238 0966 85